BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
It's literally like using mouthwash on the go! These little breath strips are amazing. In fact, I have tons of them. They melt on contact with your tongue and have a very strong minty taste. I can feel it killing bacteria just as the regular mouthwash would. Tastes great, no weird aftertaste. I also love how small these are. You can fit them just about anywhere! Car, purse, etc. Perfect for job interviews, dates or whenever!
Jennifer B.
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox. I love them. I tried my first one a few minutes ago and it made my mouth feel tingly clean and fresh. I love how convenient and travel friendly the packaging is. It could fit in the smallest of purses and your pocket. I want to try the rest of the flavors!
Meleah A.
I love these! They are very handy. However, I prefer the green colored flavor. The blue is a bit too strong for me. Be careful to not leave in a hot car-they will melt together. When I have a little extra funds, I like to have these on hand in lieu of mints. They work better and are more long lasting.
Melanie E.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are good to have in a pinch when you need to freshen your mouth up. I bought these at CVS and they are fairly priced. They are pretty gentle compared to the actual mouthwash. I would definitely recommend this.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I used to be obsessed with these in school to the point where I went through a pack a day! Nowadays these are my go to when I want long lasting freshness. Compared to gum these last longer and have an even stronger scent. I usually buy a couple of these to throw in my purse and my car on the go.
Diane D.
I used these in my office to help get rid of coffee breath before clients come in. I really did. It like the feel of the strips in my mouth and would rather a mint.
LEAR23582  YOLIMAR MEZA L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
these Listerine Pocketpaks are small sheets of mint as practiced in less than one second and you these refreshing after lunch or a boring school class or universidas, it is so practical that you can carry in your purse, pocket or purse is dismula so small that in your bag, love is easily and at a low cost
Alex M.
These are great for on-the-go. I always keep a pack in my bag. They are really minty- so I generally only use half of one at a time but they work amazingly and make my breath really fresh instantly. I have purchased this product mostly at Walmart, but I have also purchased it at other retailers. I would recommend this product. Super inexpensive and its like having a bottle of mouthwash in your pocket at all times!
Elle P.
These are great and I love them for that reason. It did meet my expectations. The price was just right and had good value. Kinda harsh at first but u get used to it
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a oral hygiene nut and fresh breath is a must! Listerine Pocket Paks Oral Care Strips work better than gum or mints. Listerine kills the germs that cause bad breath so using these is a no brainer! The strip disolves on your tongue in seconds leaving your mouth feeling fresh and tasting great.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!