BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Laura R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I purchased this for work and it does what it's suppose to. I find the taste so strong however and the packaging / strips are not
Easy to grab when you have longer finger nails.
Grace-Cyntiche K.
Sugar Land
It's great for a quick thing to freshen you breath and dissolves in less time than most mints the package is very portable, but since it's so small it's very easy to lose.
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
I am using listerine because its keep mouth smile good and fresh... once my gum hurts and my mom told me to try listerine means wast your mouth with listerine e when i try listerine i fell good after 2 min my mouth its good not in pain anymore i feel like i am lucky that without meds my pain gone just using that listerine.....
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
If you want to know my opinion on listerine products it is this : they product an effective and sparkling clean but quite honestly burn my mouth. I feel silly by calling mint spicy but it's the only way to describe it
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Perfect. there is really nothing else to say. If you are going on a date, ditch the gum or the mint and go for this. Although you might not be accustomed to the taste, it is so worth it because your breath smells 10 times better. Just a comment, it might get stuck to the top of your mouth, but only for a bit, nothing huge.
Bailey L.
These make your breath smell fresh if you use them a lot, personally I don't like them because they feel weird in your mouth. I've used these once and wasn't very impressed
tanya m.
I bought this because I wanted to try something other than gum and a normal pill like breath mint. This little pocket pack sure doesn't take up much space and there's more strips than there would be in gum. It was a good buy, I have a cold and I can't breathe through my nose and this sure helped with that. It didn't dissolve instantly and it was sort of a jelly like texture at one point and I did not like that. Overall it was a good produt
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
Giving these a 3/5 stars for the flavor alone being hard to withstand. The Cool Mint pack, in blue, is very very strong. The refreshing feeling you get afterwards is very long lasting. The taste lingers and your mouth feels very cool and the product definitely freshens even the worst of breath. I do like the convenience of the size and how easy it is to pop open and close. Great concept. Just wish the actual flavors could be toned down a bit.
Angelica E.
I love these pocket packs from Listerine. They are super convenient and I can just pop it inside by hand bag. I use it throughout the day so it refreshes my mouth and leaves with with the sensation of a clean mouth without all the hassle of washing my teeth everywhere. I also take this with me when I travel.
Adriana P.
Orlando, FL
A good instant breath freshener when gum is not acceptable in a situation. I have been using this brand and flavor for as long as I can remember. I like the three pack to always have a backup. These are good for certain situations like an interview so your breath's not kicking lol. I sometimes give my husband a pack when needed because he chews gum annoying!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!