BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Savannah S.
I use these when my breath needs a good freshening. I am a repeat user. They are very refreshing and exceeded my expectations. Nice and simple packaging as well. Will buy again in the future as well as recommend!
Crystal B.
Exeter, NH
These little breath strips instantly dissolve in your mouth and leave a minty fresh taste. The small size is super convenient. I stuck them inside the tiny pocket on my purse that isn't big enough for anything else. I loved that I could effortlessly improve my breath by sneaking one of these out of my purse. It was a lot easier than dealing with gum or mints when you are on the go. I'm not a huge fan of mint, so the flavor was a bit strong for me. I'll definitely keep an eye of the the Arctic Berry flavor. I would recommend these.
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember these were all the hype back in my school days. Everyone had them and we all just thought they were the bee's knees. We were so easy two entertain LOL
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
These are pretty neat. I like the compact design of the carrier. The thin strips do the job. One & you have fresher breath! I still try to find these when I can!
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
These work great if you have some where to be like a meeting for work or you are going out with friends and even if you brush your teeth you are just wanting that fresh breath these are perfect for that!
Reneira C.
Cincinnati
It's a nice cool way to keep your breath fresh. When you put it on your tongue you get like a cooking sensation. I can't tell you if it's cheap or expensive because I took it from my sister lol.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I will start out by saying Listerine pocket packs are good to have ANYWHERE! Home, purse, car, locker, desk, binder, the possibilities are endless. Easy to use care strips that you just pull out and place directly on your tongue. The little dissolvable patch slowly melts away on your tongue leaving an overpowering mint taste that tames down quite quickly. They can clear up any type of breath within minutes. Your breath seems to stay fresh for about an hour or so after one strip. These are the next step up to breath mints, a must have!
Susan S.
I really like these. They freshen your breath quickly and discreetly.  Well made and easy to use. I felt that they are gentle enough to use a couple times times daily.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect size to keep in your pocket or in a handbag or clutch…especially when you are going on a date! No one wants to kiss somone with bad breath! They are refreshing & leave a cool sensation in your mouth. I like these because I can take them in really small bags and they don't take up much room. You just have to wait for the strip to dissolve and then you have fresh breath!
Brittany S.
I received some of the Listerine Pocket packs from Influenster a couple of days ago.
When you first put it in your mouth, it kinda sticks to the roof of your mouth which kinda feels a little weird until it dissolves. The taste is nice but is pretty strong after a couple seconds and gets pretty tingly. I think it's worse if you use it right after eating something sweet. Overall, they are very convenient and useful! You don't have to wait as long for them to dissolve as an actual mint which is good, too.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon