BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
I think the oral strips are a greatttttttt product to to stick in your purse for when your on the go! EVERY one needs to freshen up throughout the day. This is a good way.
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
These burn!!! If you like things that melt on your mouth these are for you, but I personally prefer a nice mint or some gum to do the quick trick of refreshing my mouth.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
We all carry these in our purses & bags. They are strong & compact. They are excellent & great to use. They don't take up a lot of space & can be used in school as well.
Jane W.
What better way to freshen up then with these pocket Listerine strips! Fun, easy, convenient and fresh ! Super handy for after lunch or before you go on a hot date! Always great to freshen up !
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
These are great to keep in your pocket book or in the console of the car 🚗! Leaving your breath fresh and ready for anything! The packaging is amazing and so small you could even keep it in your pocket! So if you run into someone important and you just finished that morning cup of coffee ☕ or its after lunch and you had garlic 🍝 in your meal then you can quickly pop a strip in your mouth as they are approaching and Fresh Breath every time!
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
I remember these they tasted nasty and burned ur mouth yuck and I don't think they left ur breath to fresh for long my mom still smelled the cigarette on my breath lol
Adrianne T.
W Lafayette, IN
Ok product. Have bought multiple times, but do not agree with the filmy texture they leave on my teeth after use. Freshen breath, so I suppose they serve their purpose.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
I used to use these as a kid and it was always like a game because they were so strong. The taste was great and it didnt its job but sometimes it burnt my tongue almost.
Christine G.
Bloomington , CA
These refresh my mouth but they have a weird after taste. I don't use them very often because of that. But I do recommend for a fast mint fresh breath that lasts long.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
This little packs are life savers ! I love that they are on the go and offer so much freshness in demand plus how small and compact they are and easy to find at stores
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!