BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Gianni R.
Listerine is the finishing touch for hygiene when it comes to feeling clean! And they come in different smells like spear mint and other flavors of mints. A definite buy again!
allison b.
Always keep a pack in my purse to use after meals and keep my breath and teeth feeling fresh. I don't mind the burn because I know it's really killing the bacteria and germs.
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
I love these. I like to keep them in my purse. You never know when you might need to pop one in. I like that they make my mouth feel clean. They are just so easy to use.
Victoria S.
These are my go to when I am not around a toothbrush or bottle of mouthwash. I love the Listerine brand however I don't use these strips very often as I don't like the way they leave my tongue feeling
Nancy W.
I used to use this all the time when i was in school. It was easier than a mint and it was double duty as feeling clean. It melted easily to each other and would make it wasteful at times. Otherwise, when it worked, it worked well.
Sherly R.
Mableton, GA
I love these little strips😂😂 i would even use them when i was younger to keep my breath fresh they always helped and they are good to have and better than gum in my opinion.
emily g.
These are nice to have in my purse for when I go out. It makes me feel reassured that I'm not gonna have bad breath after I eat and such. Great purchase. Never disappointed.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
These are super strong. And amazing. They leave my mouth minty fresh and feeling clean. I have used them many times over the last 10 years. Packaging isn't tough to get open. Access is easy.
Kelly A.
NY
Don't like the residue that gets left behind after putting one of these on your tongue. The fresh taste does not last long and does not feel like it's cleaning the mouth.
natasha h.
walkertown, NC
This is the best product I love it . it might burn but I will keep using it for ever no matter what. The burn is how I know its working . I want the burn of the mouthwash.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!