BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
The taste wasn't horrible with these. But I didn't see any results. /: I was really excited to try them but after a week of using strips I didn't see any change in my teeth color.
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
Some of the best mouth wash out there I always make sure I have it stocked up leaves ur breath so fresh I'm the type of person that every time I go into bathroom I mouth wash a must
Anne S.
I love this product!!!! It whitens my teeth fast easily. It does not hurt. It is not to minty. And it is great. They are the perfect product for anybody who can't be bothered to brush with the whitening toothpaste
rebecca g.
Tried this a few times. Wasn't too impressed. Didn't feel like it did anything and kept putting another one in my mouth. Same price if not more then a bottle and no more convient.
Malinalli B.
Who doesn't like fresh breath? This little guys are really handy for a quick refresher and are also quite amazing for when you want to travel. You can just stick one in your pocket and keep it handy for any time.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
These are very STRONG. If you have cotton mouth or just ate, grab on of these and pop it in your mouth. Your breath with be fresh for about an hour.
Great for on the go and after dinner
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Listerine products are very good. fight gingivitis and help your breath so good. if tho it tingles and burn your gums that means its working as long as u don't have irritation really bad.
Juree S.
Wallins Creek, KY
I actually haven't used these in a few years. When I did use them they were a burst of fresh breath and made you confident to take on the day when you needed it. Freshness lasted for a good while also.
kristen w.
Morgantown
If youre looking for that perfect pick me up in the middle of the day, look no further. Listerine pocket paks are the right amount of punch for your mid-day freshness pick me up.
Avalon L.
These were definitely fun and interesting. They were so spicy and minty yet your minty fresh breath doesn't last long. But it was definitely fun to try and have with my friends.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon