BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
These pact a minty punch. They are handy to have around when you feel like your breath is stinky. I wish they lasted a little longer, but altogether they are pretty effective.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Very convenient. Keep one in the purse, one in the car, at work, etc. I find them a little expensive compared to  Sweet Breath Drops but more discreet.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these things and haven't seen them in the store for ages. I've been doing some volunteer work that requires me to talk lots of people over the several hours. My mouth would get dry and it makes me feel like my breath smells bad. One of these takes care of the problem. It seems to stimulate salivation. Of course, there is also the strong burst of Listerine. The product claims to kill germs. My mouth always feels better than just covering up with mints.
Raea H.
 OK I don't know what it was but I like uses all the time because I love these things they work so well the taste is a little strong for me but I'll get over it because everyone like notices how nice your breath smells when you use these like when you brush your teeth use mouthwash and then use these and makes like your brother feel so mentally feel so clean and feel more energized in life it's just amazing I love it so much I would recommend it to anyone out there  I know I'm probably writing a lot for just a breath strip but they're really really good and I love them so much and I actually need to go out and buy some new ones because I use them all but other than that they were so amazing I cannot believe it they work so well I got so many compliments on how good my breath smells and yeah so I would definitely recommend it 😁
Kristie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a smoker and I'm always buying breathes mints. A co-worker told me about Listerine PocketPaks. At first I thought they would be like all other breathes mints I've tried and wouldn't work for very long. They was only a few dollars at Wal-Mart so I decided to try them. I'm glad I did. I like that my customers couldn't tell I had it in my mouth (like candy mints) and they dissolved rather quickly. My mouth felt like I had just brushed my teeth and lasted a lot longer than a regular mint. The best thing about Listerine PocketPaks is I can put them right in my pocket. If you always have a mint in your mouth than you must try Listerine Pocket Paks
Shawn M.
 These convenient strips freshen your breath on the go. They give you the confidence you need when getting close to someone. They are especially convenient after a meal on a date or at a party.  You don't want to be at a party and kill your first impression with a new person by having bad breath.      I have used them many times and recommend them. I have bought them at Walmart as well as convenience stores. They tend to be placed near the checkout.  There are a few things I would improve. I would make that container airtight bag because of moisture gets in the strips will stick together and overtime become gummy. They do last a very long time for me.
Keyshia C.
New York
Little but MIGHTY! Awesome! A Blast of freshness within seconds. I bought these for a vacation I was taking and didn't want anything heavy or bulky to carry in my purse. The little boxes are about 1 inch and have no weight. They worked out perfectly for what I was intending, but more than that the product was excellent. The strips are minty, strong and effectiveness is lasting. I always felt confident there was no bad breath even after eating. I will be using these all the time now instead of the big boxes. *Quick reminder (always remember to brush your tongue off each day and night, that helps with keeping your breath smelling fresh.)
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Listerine strips are very convenient as they slide right into your pocket they are curiously strong they definitely cut bad breath I absolutely love them there I go to for when I'm out and about on the run and don't have a chance to brush my teeth after eating on the go everyone should have these in their pockets or purses or Zippy bags or diaper bags you name it it should be there I love these powerful Little Things!!! Original or cinnamon are my favorite flavors!!
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
EWW I remember these... Are these even sold anywhere anymore??  I remember when these blew up, then they died off and weren't talked about.  I did not like these, they didn't taste like listerine at all and burned so bad.  When they melted, they turned a weird clumpy texture and got really strong tasting.  I don't feel like it made anyone's breath better.
Avani P.
I have been using these pocketpaks since about 6th grade! They are affordable and come in handy when you're on a date and want to feel fresh. My boyfriend and I always used to use these and we loved them. Even though it is a strong taste, it feels great! I use these instead of gum now and I think its amazing because we all know that gum does not have the best benefits! I would totally recommend these to anyone that wants their breath to feel fresh, even after eating something that doesn't smell very pleasant, these will get the job done of taking away that unpleasant scent. Totally try these out if you are ever at Walmart!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!