BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Andie L.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love these little sheets of breath mint you can pop in your mouth they're very convenient for on-the-go and they don't make that annoying shaking noise like Tic Tacs
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Im not sure how well they work, but it definitely is convenient and makes your mouth feel clean and freshens your breathe. After its been in your mouth for awhile it gets all weird and mushy.
Krista C.
Lakeport, CA
These are so convenient to keep your breath feeling fresh when on the go. Such a small little PAC that fits everywhere, and they work so well to keep your breath fresh.
Felicia N.
Pensacola , FL
Makes my breath fresh extremely fast! Sometimes you don't have time to chew gum or eat a mint being in a professional business atmosphere with the breath strips you just lay it on your tongue
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
I carry these with me in my purse, they are perfect to just pop one in and let it dissolve and you have instantly great smelling breathe as if you just brushed your teeth and used mouth wash.
hollie s.
Conway
Great if you are in a hurry and need a freshening up threw out the day. I don't think it works anything like the actual mouthwash and could probably be replaced by gum.
Kimberly R.
San Leandro
Omg these are super strong I can't. Im super sensitive when it comes down to things like this. They actually burn me. Or im just exaggerating. I'll stick to Mouth wash
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I love these for in between brushing. While out at Restaurants I can't brush and I try an avoid gum as often as possible. These strips make my mouth feel clean and also give me fresh breath.
Justice C.
I love these. They're easy to carry around. And they give me a fresh breath that last's for a really long time. But I don't like them because they really burn my mouth.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
I love these for when I'm in need of fresh breath. They are nice and thin so you do have to watch that you only get one at time. For some the taste can be overbearing.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!