BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Maggie N.
These are nice because as far as oral hygiene goes, these strips are the most portable. The flavor may be a bit overpowering for some but it definitely does the job. Inexpensive for a large quantity
Nicole P.
Clark
this oral care strips are the best! they take care of my teeth making sure i have a pearly white smile at all times. it is perfect for anything and it acts on itself so quickly ! i absolutely love it
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great product when you're on the go and a really good value as well. These little strips pack a powerful and refreshing blow that will keep your breath fresh I will definitely repurchase this.
Laura B.
Bountiful, UT
This product really leaves your mouth fresh! But sometimes it can be too strong but like I said it leaves your mouth feeling very very fresh! Awesome portable packages also! Ready to go for in the go days!
Jennifer C.
port chester
This product is very good this is one of my favorite products it works so so well I use it almost all the the time it really helps my teeth I used this a couple of times and yes I would buy it again
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Perfect to sneak in your pocket and keep your breath fresh. I slip them to my boss before he meets someone important...fresh breath is important for a good first impression!
Taylor B.
Cumming
These most definitely get the job done as well as opening up your sinuses. That don't taste bad at all but are very powerful. The little container it comes in is had to use.
Liz N.
I love how handy it is and you can choose a variety of them. I got mine from Walmart, sometimes I buy them from Walgreens as well. I've been using this since college.
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
When I was little I used to eat these strips like candy. I love the taste of them and they do make your mouth feel fresh again. They have a wonderful cooling sensation as they are dissolving as well.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
These strips arent realistic. Lol i prefer to rinse. However they are cute to have in ur purse for emergency matters... lol but they do leave an aftertaste unless u use right away after brushing. 🤔
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!