BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Tania G.
Salida, CA
I remember when I was little I would already get these. I think they're quite interesting because you just put a strip in your mouth and it will melt away. I think they're pretty strong and are effective!
Ashley V.
Perfect to carry in the go if your not a sweet or mint chews person or even in the miid to just change it up. Fun way ti keep the sginks away with a disolving lityle square :)
Christine B.
Lewisburg, WV
I have used this product a few times. I hate the taste they leave in my mouth. I feel the product mostly helps with bad breathe after a meal. I do not feel it cleans my teeth.
Patricia P.
Lancaster, CA
I thought it was gum once lol but i did enjoy the convience of freshing up before an interview or for whatever emergency after eating antthing that could make mt breath smell.
Gabrielle M.
Portsmouth
I don't really like the stripes but it's something that I can have handy on the go because I love to eat garlic and onions.  I wouldn't say its harsh, but it takes time to get used to. Like I said, it's something good to have on the go. It's a really good product
Valerie V.
Cornelia, GA
Love these! They keep my mouth fresh and i can just stick a pack in my purse for easy access whenever! It does burn a little but other then that it's great! It's a great price too! I recommend this!!!
Austin J.
Auburn, NY
These bad boys are great on the go. Whether it be on vacation or just to use at the office these are useful and effective. Nice and small can fit in a pocket or purse easily. Would buy again for sure.
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
So glad they brought these back! They had disappeared for a while. This is a must to stash in your purse. Perfect for when you need a instant clean and fresh mouth. I'd buy this in bulk!
Taylor B.
Cumming
These most definitely get the job done as well as opening up your sinuses. That don't taste bad at all but are very powerful. The little container it comes in is had to use.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I might be weird for this but I eat these for a snack sometimes haha, they have a good flavor and leave your breath so fresh! I love them so much! They'll get rid of your bad breath fast! Buy these!!!!!!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon