BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
My husband thinks these taste gross but j love how simple they are when your in a bind great price I don't buy them much but I have some for emergencies etc. definitely recommend to others as well as family
patty f.
they come in so handy when you truly need them. I've been using these for so long because of the great flavor and price. They are super thing so son they'll stick to your teeth but I want fresh breath so
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I use to use this product all the time when I was younger. I use to just sit and eat them because it dissolves. It's not expensive at all and it is very effective! It leaves your mouth very refreshed.
Allison R.
syracuse ny
These are powerful. They are perfect if you forget to brush or don't have the time. In my opinion, they are way to powerful. The taste is wicked harsh- just like a powerful mouthwash! Depends on your type!
Alea P.
It leaves your mouth very fresh and clean. It does burn really bad though if you happen to have a cut or something without knowing. It smells nice and is very affordable to buy whenever you need some.
Hannah H.
Love these strips. They make your mouth feel fresh and clean. I buy them often and keep them handy in my purse. They don't have that painful alcohol feel like mouthwash. I love these strips!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Great product. I prefer just regular rinsing but I think this works well also. The packaging is nice and I’ve only used this product once and probably will not buy again. I just don’t like this is prefer this product so I don’t recommend.
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Love these! They keep my mouth fresh and i can just stick a pack in my purse for easy access whenever! It does burn a little but other then that it's great! It's a great price too! I recommend this!!!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
These are perfect for me at work. I work in a food distribution center so no food, gum, or candy is allowed at any time. But before meetings these are great because they instantly dissolve! Highly recommend.
Marisela T.
I like using lisaring pocket packs. When I’m out I know I can just pop one in and I have fresh breath. I’m a repeat use. This product did meet my expectation. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!