BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
not readily available in the UK but I have previously purchased when on holiday and very handy to have in your bag after meals . quite gentle to use I would repurchase if available here
Cassandra F.
Flint
I do like the Listerine pocketpaks they do get your mouth minty-fresh but after awhile it leaves a yucky aftertaste making you want to take another one because you just have bad breath again
Salma B.
Brooklyn, NY
It' so refreshing.  I love this in strips and mouth wash. It kills 99% germs and gives fresh breath.its a very affordable and effective product. It can be find in any drugstore
Zoe W.
Are great for after lunch or going to talk to someone it is so gentle and it feels so good in your mouth the packaging is so cute and it is so easy to put in your pocket I would buy it again because it works
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
I love these, they are a life saver in some undesired situations. Sometimes you are on the street and you have nothing to fix your breath with. Thede must certainly do the job!
Margo T.
Minneapolis
I received these as a free gift with my mouthwash. I bought at target and I did not like them, they were way too harsh and I would recommend to anyone who wants fresh breath.
Melisa S.
Houston Texas
If you drink cookies after this, these are not for you. Lol but on the other hand they skrks well after brushing your teeth! I always have about 2 little packs in my bag. 😊👌
Dalia M.
Milwaukee
This are so nice and practical to have in your purse or wallet after u been out all dat or after a meal just pop one of the strips in your mouth for a refreshing feeling
Shanna K.
Please give your mouth a burst of freshness. They do burn a little bit make your eyes get a little teary. Makes you feel like you have a seriously fresh & clean mouth!
Allison G.
When your mouth needs a quick pick me up these are great.  I usually keep a pocketpak in my car or my purse.  Never know when you are will need to have a quick freshen-up!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!