BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Lucia V.
These are really good for keeping your mouth fresh on the go. The are the perfect amount of minty to keep your breath fresh. They can be a bit pricey on such a small thing but I definitely will be rebuying these.
Kylie W.
I love these breath mint strips they work really well. They are such a good value. I use these if I feel that I have bad breath. It is very good compared to alternatives. They are repurchase worthy in my opinion.
Qunoot A.
they feel so so good in your mouth and truly feel like your entire mouth is getting a good rinse without having to actually use a mouth wash. a lot better than gum and or mints.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
THESE MAKE YOUR BREATH SMELL SO GOOD. I LOVE TASTING THESE MELT IN MY LIFE. I LOVE THEM. THEY MET EVERYONE OF MY EXPECTATIONS. NICE SMALL PACKAGING TOO. VERY EFFECTIVE. NOT DISAPPOINTING AT ALL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I love Listerine pocket packs! They are the best if you need fresh breath in a short time and don't want to be chewing on gum or sucking on a mint. My favorite is the blue pack which is mint! I would definitely recommend these!!
Brandi H.
I've used these for years! So much more convenient than attempting to carry a travel bottle around. And for those like me who are ocd when it comes to fresh breath, these are a must!
Dezeree C.
Pasadena , TX
THESE THINGS WORK! Beyond minty fresh and are super cute in packaging. Love putting on the sheets after dinner or lunch because they make me feel fresh and don't leave me worrying about bad breath after I use it.
Bethany C.
Brandon, MS
I used to carry these around in my purse during my party days. They come in handy when you wake up feeling like death and your breath is an accurate representation of how you feel.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really weird. You put a little piece of plastic in your mouth, it quickly turns into slimy gummy, and then dissolve completely. The mint flavors are nice but I just can't get over that weird texture change.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
These little buddies are great. They make your breath feel fresh. Don't put more than one in your mouth at a time unless you want your eyes to water like crazy and your mouth to burn.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!