BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Dezeree C.
Pasadena , TX
THESE THINGS WORK! Beyond minty fresh and are super cute in packaging. Love putting on the sheets after dinner or lunch because they make me feel fresh and don't leave me worrying about bad breath after I use it.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
THESE MAKE YOUR BREATH SMELL SO GOOD. I LOVE TASTING THESE MELT IN MY LIFE. I LOVE THEM. THEY MET EVERYONE OF MY EXPECTATIONS. NICE SMALL PACKAGING TOO. VERY EFFECTIVE. NOT DISAPPOINTING AT ALL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Evy C.
Keep me feeling fresh. I always carry these in my purse and another in my car. Super handy to have always with you. I have a thing for teeth and breath so I always try to have the perfect smile and fresh scent.
Kylie W.
I love these breath mint strips they work really well. They are such a good value. I use these if I feel that I have bad breath. It is very good compared to alternatives. They are repurchase worthy in my opinion.
Brandi H.
I've used these for years! So much more convenient than attempting to carry a travel bottle around. And for those like me who are ocd when it comes to fresh breath, these are a must!
Lucia V.
These are really good for keeping your mouth fresh on the go. The are the perfect amount of minty to keep your breath fresh. They can be a bit pricey on such a small thing but I definitely will be rebuying these.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I love Listerine pocket packs! They are the best if you need fresh breath in a short time and don't want to be chewing on gum or sucking on a mint. My favorite is the blue pack which is mint! I would definitely recommend these!!
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
These are great! Great tasting, long lasting fresh breath. Small so easy to take with you anywhere. I bought them at any convenience or grocery store right at the register. Always had to have these bad boy handy!
Rachel K.
Mulberry
These are great for when you're on the go & need to freshen up just a bit. I don't use these two often, but I would say the definitely come in handy. I will be getting this product again. I highly recommend it.
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
I love these! First off you can only put so many because they will start getting to strong. They work really well and they can fit in your pocket or purse. These are way better then gum, and they are good for your teeth!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!