BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
I love using Listerine when I brush my teeth but the pocket packs are the best because you can take them with you. I love putting them in my purse and whenever I need them I use a strip.
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
They do what is intended but I just can't stand the taste but I would use them again good to keep in your bag incase you forget to use mouth wash help with and bad breath you may have!
Kenzi S.
Chicago
These strips are really nice to use because they keep your breath super fresh. It's so minty and it gives you such a clean feeling. It's great to keep in your purse or your satchel. I think you should give it a go.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
These are a bit sugary, so they don't leave you feeling the freshest, but they are a great product for a quick, on the go refresher in case you forgot to brush your teeth. I personally prefer gum over this product.
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
I tried these a while back and my honest opinion I don't like it. The strips feel so weird in my mouth. I will not give it a second chance. A waste of money in my opinion. I had to give it away because I didn't like it
Tayler K.
Tolland, CT
I love to use these for on-the-go. I leave a pack in my car, in my desk, and on my purse. You never know when you'll need a pick me up or a breath freshening after a coffee or quick snack. Convenient and effective!
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
I love this product, it so easy to carry with me. I have bought this item many times. I think it is very effective for the treatment. It not only met my expectations but excised them. I have told others about them.
Aubrey P.
These are not my favorite, however they do give a burst of freshness that lasts a short while. They seem more like candy strips than oral hygiene. My kid loves them, however he loves anything sweet or stackable lol
DeLena T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Loooooove these!! It's carrying a bottle of listerine with you! These are perfect for meetings because of how quiet they are. Nothing worse than opening up a mint with the loud wrapping paper in the middle of a middle.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I've loved these since they were released!
Ate something Spicy or garlicky for lunch/dinner and not a convenient place to brush?
Just pop one of these babies and you're ready to roll without the offending death breath!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon