BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Annecia B.
Mesa, AZ
Great and efficient for on the go! Which I love! I bought this product at my local Walgreens! I’m guilty of buying these more often than I should! Lol overall I’m satisfied! I’ve told so many people about these strips
Margaret C.
Middle Grove, NY
Great product on the go. I love having these in my purse. They make your mouth and breath as fresh as if you just brushed your teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. I will continue to keep these on hand and recommend them!
Kayla S.
Miami florida
Honestly, I really don't like this as much as the actual bottle. I find this to be a little weird and uncomfortable and on top of that it doesn't make me feel like my mouth is very clean. Not something I would use and don't prefer.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
This product does put a clean and refreshing taste in your mouth when used and it actually last a while! I would recommend this product! I actually like these better than the chewable mints!
Hannah K.
Kirkland, WA
These work but only if you're not a sensitive person. The effect is temporary and it leaves a weird film and taste on your tongue. Not a fan but I'll use them when I'm in a bind. I prefer a nice piece of gum or a spray
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is a great product. The smell leaves my mouth feeling very clean. I am a repeat users and will continue to keep buying this product based on the positive results I've gotten from it! I would recommend to a friend
Aisha S.
These strips are great to keep in your purse or bag. Not my favorite as I do not like the texture of the strip on my tongue. It is pretty strong so good for a little freshness during the day. I will use them if it is all I have left.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
These have been around for so long, as a kid they were literally just terrible we would make our friends eat them as jokes. Now they have purpose but still gum is a tastier option by far.
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
These are amazing so easy to use and portable! I throw them in my purse and go. Wonderful for date nights when you need to freshen up after a Italian meal. Leave the mouth fresh and clean!
Stefanie E.
I love using these because I am always on the go. I don't always get to be able and stop and brash my teeth. So this product helps me so much. I do feel it absolutely kills all bad breath and that I do love so so much!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!