BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Kira c.
Norfolk , VA
The mint is toooooo mint for my liking. It's very nicely packaged. It's cute for on the go. This was my first time using this product. I do feel like the price was pretty good. No I would not buy this again
erica w.
I've always loved these, even when i was a little kid. Some of them are very minty but only for about 15 seconds, then your breath smells nice and fresh for awhile! Good quick fresh breath if you dont want gum or a mint.
Crystal B.
Riverview FL
These definitely freshen breath and leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh! Very strong when you first pop it in your mouth but the fresh breath lasts for a while
Sarah R.
Helps out a whole lot after lunch time. At first it was a bit strong Of a flavor for me. But I managed to get over it as time progress. I definitely make sure one of these babies, is in every bag of mine. 9/10 recommend.
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these. They are small and fit perfectly in your pocket or purse. They are very strong and definitely will freshen your breath. I personally think they are a little too strong. Flavor wise the spearmint is my favorite.
Debbie D.
These strips are great! You can take them everywhere, they meet my expectations. Fresh breath instantly. I bough them at sams, so I can buy the huge package. It’s really easy to use, just put it on your tongue and that’s it
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I have used many brands and flavors if there. The price of this isn't bad but it is so harsh on your mouth, it burns my mouth and makes it hard to want to use it again. I would tell people give it a try just not for me.
Aisha S.
These strips are great to keep in your purse or bag. Not my favorite as I do not like the texture of the strip on my tongue. It is pretty strong so good for a little freshness during the day. I will use them if it is all I have left.
Maria G.
I carry these around either in my bag, or in the car. Easy on the go, especially helpful when you have meetings and you can get home to brush your teeth right away. Definitely a must have.
Margaret C.
Middle Grove, NY
Great product on the go. I love having these in my purse. They make your mouth and breath as fresh as if you just brushed your teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. I will continue to keep these on hand and recommend them!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!