BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

💘💘💘
I love this! If i'm ever at school and i feel like my breath doesn't smell good i have one of these in my bag. It is amazingly good for its price and it highly met my expectations. It is really gentle and i would definitely buy this again!
Karla G.
These strips are a must have on everyone's purses!!! I'm a repeat user and totally love them. In just a few seconds your mouth is fresh and clean. Got it in a local drugstore, nice packaging and can take them wherever you go!
Cristina T.
Fort worth, TX
Great for on the go fresh breath. Inexpensive. I am a repeat user. I always purchase the 3 pack. They work exactly as described, and comes in multiple flavors. Always happy with the out come. Would recommend this to anyone.
Susy H.
This product has a very strong taste like mint, it taste kind of nasty but it works on keeping my breath fresh for a long time.and they are affordable too it comes in a pack of six and you can get them at Walmart or target.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
I would love to say that these were great. But strips just weren't for me. I'd rather swish a real mouthwash. These dissolved too quick, felt like tape and left a horrible taste in my mouth.
Magdalena M.
I've never been a big fan of these. Received as a gift from a friend but I won't purchase again. The texture turns slimy on your tongue and sticks to your teeth if you don't let it melt in time. Flavor is too strong for me.
Crystal B.
Riverview FL
These definitely freshen breath and leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh! Very strong when you first pop it in your mouth but the fresh breath lasts for a while
Cali V.
Waco, TX
These are good for a quick breathe freshener but I don't prefer them. I mean that's what brushing your teeth is for. Plus it leaves a weird taste in people's mouths so I wouldn't recommend having/using too many of these
Danah A.
Moreno Valley, CA
OH YEAH!! THESE WERE THE THINGS BACK IN THE DAY!! I honestly do love this product. It is more effective than any brand gums out there and also you'll lessen the risk of getting in trouble from your teacher or professor.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon