BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are handy little strips that I love to use when I’m in desperate need of fresh breath. I think everyone knows that listerine burns like crazy, so these pack a punch! They feel kinda weird on your tongue. They instantly start to melt into a gel-like substance and then dissolve into that familiar burn. They’re great for an instant temporary freshness.
Jessa M.
Nottingham, PA
I loved these things as a kid and still do. They're a great alternative to tic-tacs and come in a 3 pack basically anywhere. I normally get mine from Walmart. I would definitely buy if you're into mint/cinnamon.
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These are super strong and nasty they get the job done but I don’t know why you would want to swallow mouth wash plus it sticks all over you mouth and are pretty spendy I would just recommend no to buy them
Lorena R.
These are very nice to have and take anywhere. I use them all the time. The packaging is great they fit anywhere. When you slide one little sheet on your tongue you can automatically fresh the freshness.
Allison P.
Vacaville , CA
Loving these for the past 3 months now. They are very effective if you want to whiten your teeth. Only thing I don't like is that they taste kinda weird. Great value and they have their formula on point
Morgan S.
Extreme mint!!! Keeps breath fresh on the go!!!!! And lasts.  These are affordable and are a good value.  This was purchased from BJs Wholesale in a multipack.  Bad breath is a thing of the past!!!!! I was not disappointed!!!! Buy these and be fresh all the time.
Jozie P.
I love these they are great for on the go and the packs are so small they fit easily anywhere in your purse or even in your pocket and they give you a great fresh feeling just like regular mouth wash
kay L.
Dallas, TX
This is the best breath strip ever. It tastes great and melts immediately in contact. It works effectively for bad breath. They are good pocket size and they can be taken to go. Very affordable and can be found in all drug stores.
Stephany S.
Bethlehem, PA
Loves using these when they first came out! Better than him or mints. Gave you a great fresh minty taste and breathe . I used them all the time . Great size to fit in any purse and your pocket. Wished they brought more in a pack.
abbi l.
these are good. when i forget my mouth wash i just use one of these. i got mine from a drugstore the flavor/ smell is really strong. I've used these several times, they work lol, not disappointing at all. the only con is the flavor is just really strong for me
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!