BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Diana G.
I used these a lot when I was in high school. I would find them at the drug store in peppermint, spearmint and cinnamon flavored. I would use these in during the day to keep my mouth feeling fresh.
Keila M.
These breath strips are so effective period with one simple strip your mouth stays fresh for hours. I love how they come in a small pack so you can take them anywhere they are very travel-friendly.
Glenda J.
Miami , FL
These things are very minty it feels as if it's killing any bad breath germ you have it's kinda stings of how powerful it is but it will definitely give you better breath with just one small strip.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
These are great to have as breath fresheners on the go. It's nice to keep these in your purse or your desk at work. These don't leave my mouth feeling as clean as brushing or using actual mouthwash, but they're great in a pinch.
Katia M.
LLas uso hace muchos años. Son muy buenas para llevar en el bolso. Son ideales para cuando comes algo en algún restaurante y no puedes lavarte los dientes. Te pones uno en la boca y es como si te hubieras cepillado. Me encanta
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
This is the only mouth wash I use I couldn't think of a better mouth wash it gives me the most results than other mouth washes have, I carry around a mini travel size mouth wash everyday and I recommend everyone to get some :)
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
this is the best thing to have in your purse especially if you're a mommy on the go that doesn't have much free time in her busy schedule. pop one of these and your good best thing about it is we can find this pack at costco :)
Rebecca K.
I love these. they make my mouth feel so clean and my breathe smell like i just brushed my teeth without all the work. I mostly use these when im on the go, the most while im at work or about to walk into a small meeting room.
Samantha H.
Akron
Very easy to carry around for on the go use! Kind of pricey but it works so well. Every single member of my family caries a pack of one of these around in their pocket wherever they go. The packaging is so small and compact. We buy these every time we go to the store.
Andrew R.
Fitchburg, MA
Love these! The size is perfect for your pocket or bag, great flavors and really does freshen your breath without that harsh feeling, however I've wanted to try the berry one but can't seem to find them anywhere besides online
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon