BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is absolutely great to have one hand in your purse in your pocket I keep your breath fresh just a cute little strip put it on your tongue and you're good to go I really really like this product .
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
These were the best when I was kid. Funny enough recently one of my co workers left these in his car and as a bet another coworker to ear a fused pack of these. He cried for hours, moral of the story never eat more than one at a time.
Jazmin L.
La Puente, CA
I used to purchase this years ago and I enjoyed them a lot. But now I don't really see them at stores anymore. The value was good. I would purchase them if I saw them at the stores if I saw them again.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
Awesome at keeping your breath fresh! It is quick and easy to use! I always need this in my purse and cannot live without these. They are cheap and you can find these at most drug stores! I love them!
Miri W.
Medford
These are alright they leave a really strong mint taste which I'm not too upset with but I didn't like it one bit I prefer a good amount of mint rather than a really really really strong taste of mint so yeah no if that's your to do I would buy but it's not mine
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
Listerine makes sure that your breath and teeth keep smelling nice and refreshed....it protects you from other things and this is usable for travel and helps the routine better for mouthwash...........
Bree D.
Bronx , NY
This is really good if you suffer from bad breath. This is a must have just because it comes of handy. I think it is affordable for what you're getting and it is very effective. I would buy this because like I said it's a must have.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
The inlu thing that cam really describe these is "WOW". They make your breath sooo freah and just makes you feel good and confident. They are also soneasy to use and don't require much of your time!
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I think these were a great idea that was just never really executed properly. They always leave a weird feeling in your mouth and don't really do much to freshen your breath. Yes they are discreet and convenient but that's about it.
Charlotte E.
I love these, they are my go-to pocket mint. These are incredibly powerful strips that freshen you up so hard, you can feel the wind blowing in one ear and out the other. Makes you kissable in an instant
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon