BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
I like these because they’re small and simple and you can discreetly put one in your mouth. I wish it wasn’t so sticky to the top of my mouth but it’s to be expected. I would buy these again most likely.
Naomi F.
Kennewick, WA
I am a mom constantly on the go, some mornings I have not had a chance to brush my teeth after my morning coffee. This helps to revive fresh breath while heading to work and is a nice refreshing feeling.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This so brings back highschool! I totally need to grab some of these for the kids. They need to experience these! I love that they melt in your mouth and are so FRESH! Plus, bonus they are tiny so super space saving! Must have for kiddos.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
I love these little packages! Easy to take with you and convenient for when you've had a food with bad after taste and smell. Sometimes you just want to keep your breath fresh all day, so you just keep grabbing strips. Very nice product.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I like how I can put a to go strip on my tongue and it is like a breath Mintz it is very handy and for a very good price, you can find this at wegmans. It makes your breath smell so amazing! I social but again
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only brand they I use to whiten my teeth! My orthodontist recommend this to me it's gentle on my teeth and easy to use and remove the taste is great and hard to tell it's on plus the price is great
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
These were the best when I was kid. Funny enough recently one of my co workers left these in his car and as a bet another coworker to ear a fused pack of these. He cried for hours, moral of the story never eat more than one at a time.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Whoa super fresh breath you can feel the germies dying it always effective even if your breath is really bad it's. A little harsh not for kids i got these at cvs for 4 dollars I think maybe some new flavors
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is absolutely great to have one hand in your purse in your pocket I keep your breath fresh just a cute little strip put it on your tongue and you're good to go I really really like this product .
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I totally love this brand and this product. I definitely would recommend that you give it a try. I always have a package in my pocketbook. It is a fast and easy way to freshen you're breath in a hurry.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!