BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Jenna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would much rather swish some listerine in my mouth or chew gum or a mint. These have a little bit of a weird after taste but they do make your breath fresh. The packaging is nice and they are a good value
Jocelyn V.
I didn't like this product because I have braces and it usually doesn't stick on or anything like to me it looks the same but if you do have just a plain smile with no metal or whatever it'd work for you!
Lyndsey W.
These pocketpacks are so easy to transport and have in your purse on hand. They give you a quick fresh breath. Sometimes I felt like they'd leave a bit of a weird taste from the residue of the strip in my mouth but overall handy in a pinch.
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I keep these in my car 24/7. The reason I'm giving it a three star is because I'm not a big fan of strong mint taste. I know it's suppose to give your breath a clean smell but I feel like it can still do that without it tasting like alcohol.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these! So much better than chewing gum and very convenient for a quick fresh breath and clean teeth feeling! Very simple packaging which I like! Highly satisfied and I recommend trying !
Olivia M.
Cary, NC
I love these mouth fresheners. Whenever I'm on the go and I'm out of smells terrible I stuck one or two in my mouth and then voilà my mouth smells amazing and I can finally go on my day with minty breath.
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
I love that these things are so easy to carry around. Small and simple. I'm able to go out to eat with my boyfriend and eat things that make my breath smell and still kiss him after. All because of these gems. They really freshen my breath.
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
If you like Listerine, you will love these. I think they could be a little lower price point, but I still highly recommend them. There is somewhat of a slimy residue in your mouth a few seconds after use, but it dissipates fairly quickly.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I like how I can put a to go strip on my tongue and it is like a breath Mintz it is very handy and for a very good price, you can find this at wegmans. It makes your breath smell so amazing! I social but again
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This so brings back highschool! I totally need to grab some of these for the kids. They need to experience these! I love that they melt in your mouth and are so FRESH! Plus, bonus they are tiny so super space saving! Must have for kiddos.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!