BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
I love these simple products I can keep in my purse. It was very effective as a smoker I use them often. I like to keep them handy. I got the last ones I bought a wal-Mary and continue to find them there I will buy them until they stop selling them
Courtni A.
These are great to have with you at all times! The little sheet provides just enough strength to freshen your breath when you can’t brush or rinse with mouthwash. I love the little convenient carrying case too.
Lane C.
These are alright. They are very strong at first, and you think you're getting your mouth freshened; however the freshening fades quickly. I personally prefer gum or Wisps. I also don't really prefer the texture.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
These are great to have in your purse or on the go in your car if you ever eat something that has a lot of garlic or onion in it this will help keep that smell at Bay if you're on a date or have a job interview.
Cortney d.
This product really freshens my breath on the go, after I have had a meal or something to drink. The only downfall is that they make my tongue feel slightly uncomfortable, but not so much that I don't use them.
Dina R.
Avondale, AZ
These strips always leave my breath feeling fresh and smelling minty as ever. It met my expectations of an affordable brand of mouthwash strips. Its very gentle and does its job very well. Pick it up at Target!
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
These are my guilty pleasure. Even if I have real mouthwash within reach I love using these because of their intense minty flavor that leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. A must have for an on the go person!
Tatum H.
The Colony
nice strips. they whiten well. really enjoy this product. met my expectations. would recommend to friends. gentle, very gentle on your teeth. bought these at Walmart. very effective. not disappointing at all. would buy again. my family uses this.
Ariana O.
Always gives that final finish that I love. It meet my expectations very much. I was very pleased with it and it had a gentle feeling. Is not price at all and is a good product. I will keep buying it for ever.
Brooke J.
I used to use these all the time! You could get them anywhere even gas stations! The only thing I didn't like about them was that they clumped up in your mouth! It was weird. However, it kept my breath fresh !
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!