BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Piyali B.
San Jose, CA
These breath strips will leave your breath smelling minty fresh for hours! It's super effective and may be a bit strong at first but it's totally worth it since it lasts for so long. Highly recommend this over gum.
Taylor S.
webster, TX
They're a nice, on the go fix for breath issues. They're very intense though, so if you're sensitive to strong minty flavors, I wouldn't suggest these. I think they're okay. I just prefer a gum over breath strips.
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
Listerine pocket packs are awesome. I love that they're compact and easy to carry around. They melt in your mouth so quickly and so easily and they keep your breath minty fresh! No more waiting for breathmints to dissolve or having to chew vigorously to finish your mints when you're in a hurry!
Ironelis H.
Lawrence, MA
I used this but I find it too strong for me I have sensitive mouth and it was my first time used it and I feels for me it too much the price is affordable and it would maybe be better for others but for me was a no
Sharilynn 🍕.
Marshfield, MA
I used to be obsessed with these. For some reason they were like the cool thing to have in your bag in middle school because gum wasn't allowed. They're fun and tasty but I'm honestly not sure if they make any difference in how your breath smells haha
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I carry these in my purse. You never know when your going to need them! They taste great! They dissolve so fast. And leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great breath afterwards! I highly recommend these. They are so small that they can fit anywhere!! 🤗
Chelsea O.
Gilbert, AZ
These were nice because they are convenient when I am out and about and eat something with a harsh smell...onions, salt and vinegar chips, etc. They pack a punch that I wasn't expecting the first time I used them, but overall they were very effective.
Summer S.
McComb, MS
I love anything that is quick and I can grab on the go and that is exactly what this product delivers. My mom always loved listerine and she passed the product love down to me. Does exactly what it says it will do.
Leah B.
I love these breath strips! They are refreshing like a mint without the crunch and pure sugar that a candy gives you. They are small enough to keep on my desk for after lunch or in my clutch for on the go. With these strips, there is no excuse to have stinky breath!
Michelle B.
Gilbert, AZ
These are a must have for when you are on the go. They keep you mouth fresh and are a great value for the price. They are perfectly balanced in strength and leave you feeling refreshed. I highly recommend these.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon