BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Celeste C.
APO
These are great travel products. I take with me sometimes when I am traveling. Decent price so you’re not breaking the bank or anything. Definitely a repeat user, would buy again.
Kate Jewel Mae D.
Bacolod City
It's the mintiest thing ever (which i actually like) !  Ive been suggesting this toa ll of my friends but they don't like it so i am the only one liking this. I'm a repeat user 👌.
Leslie S.
These are an amazing product if you are on the go.   Simoly put a pack in your car,  suitcase,  makeup bag or your car and you will always have fresh breath.   They are fun to use too.
Ana R.
I love this product, It´s amasing; Refresh my mouth and I feel healthy
I always have a listerine pocket packs in my resroom
It´s a good for a mouth healthy
naomy d.
This is a cool product. If you aren't allowed gum for a certain reason, you can take this. It leaves your breath smelling like mint. The only difference is that you don't have to chew so it doesn't damage anything in your mouth!
Francis P.
Miami , FL
This is breath fresh traveler you can carry it with you everywhere you put it on your tongue and it will fade leaving in smell and fresh breath for hours, I recommend it
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love them. Need to say more ? Lol ... these are awesome! I used to think they were a bit too harsh but now! They are my "mints" they keep my breath smelling great all day
Ellie N.
Newtownards
I love whitening my teeth especially with these as they aren't dangerous and contain bleach! For my sensitive gums/teeth these are what I use to maintain a healthy white smile
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
These are great! I love the feeling of them melting away in your mouth the I love the minty after taste as well! It's great to carry along with you where ever you go!
Taryn S.
These stripes are the perfect way to quickly freshen up! I keep some in my car, my purse, my desk at work and my gym bag. Sometimes you just need a quick refresher and these do the trick! no Bad Breath Betty over here!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon