BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa R.
Beaver Bank, NS
These are good to have in your purse at all times just for an emergency you never know when it'll come in handy. It's better than gum for freshness although they don't last long they work amazingly !
bdhhd h.
It really helps to keep teeth nice and fresh and also cleans the whole mouth and allows tiny pieces of food or dirt to come out. I really like listerine as it helps my teeth more shiny and look healthy.☺☺☺️️️
alexis w.
Winnipeg, MO
Love these! They’re always in my purse just in case. They leave your mouth feeling so fresh. They’re perfect for on the go. They’re a little harsh but they really do the job. I always buy these.
Karen M.
Love these. Ideal for on the go fresh breath. Great small packets that can fit into any pockets or even wallets. Great value for money. Can be harsh although I find them gentle. May need some getting used to for some.
audrie M.
These are the best for when you're on the go. They're harder to find than when I was younger but they always remind me of being a young kid and just eating them because I liked the taste.
Kerry-anne V.
Port of spain
If your travelling or out to dinner or even out and about and you cant stop to brush your teeth, this product helps keep your mouth feeling fresh as if you now used the liquid version
Jovana K.
Belgrade
As I am an occasional smoker, these are ideal to have in my purse for any occasions when I might need a bit extra freshness (after meals or a cigarette) and I would definitely recommend!
Kyla C.
Torbay
Easy way to have fresh breath on the go. For those times when you can't brush after lunch or heading to a meeting.  I keep a packaged in my purse.  Awesome product.
Leslie S.
These are an amazing product if you are on the go.   Simoly put a pack in your car,  suitcase,  makeup bag or your car and you will always have fresh breath.   They are fun to use too.
Kate Jewel Mae D.
Bacolod City
It's the mintiest thing ever (which i actually like) !  Ive been suggesting this toa ll of my friends but they don't like it so i am the only one liking this. I'm a repeat user 👌.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!