BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this, its amazing to carry around. Its a fast quick way of refreshing your breath. I love fitting this into even jean pockets if i have no bag to carry with me.
Wendy B.
Tala Jalisco
These are great for having in purse or in backpack. Like when you go out to eat to a fast food place or somewhere they don't give you little cans mints. It's long lasting and has great minty taste I alwaysssss carry these.
Adriana F.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1183003 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
The listerine is quite strong but it provides cleaning in your mouth you feel really fresh and clean every time you make a crop in your mouth, I recommend it when waking up and after each meal to always have a fresh breath and without germs
Stephanie P.
These are good for if you are stuck without a toothpaste or an opportunity to to brush your teeth. However I do find them very strong tasting and almost burns your mouth. But does get rid of any unpleasant breath smells.
Soy L.
Toronto
It's good easy to use just not for kids they'll eat it all haha and it's good just buy one try it very effective and you don't have to chew make that annoying sound and it smells so good my friends use it to selfie 🤣🤣🤣
cait m.
Balerno Place , Dundee
I used these a lot when i was at school, sometimes i never had time for the full routine and I was so scared of having bad breath, they give you fresh breath without all the sugar a chewing gum does very cool products
Kayla G.
Edmonton, AB
Very strong flavour at first, so much so that it makes your eyes water! I found it to be quite a harsh taste. It was my first time trying these, and although I love the concept, they just need to turn down the heat!
Ivana J.
Novi Sad
I'm not gonna lie, it's the taste is not that pleasant, sometimes i feel my entire mouth burning. But let's face it, the product does its work. It's very effective and I would most definitely recommend it to everyone!
Melanie M.
Airdrie , Airdrie
I have always fantasised about gleaming white teeth and I finally have them!! Very effective product and increases my confidence hugely. Very gently product which makes it suitable for a lot of use. Will definitely recommend
Nikki U.
London, AK
I remember when these were popular years ago! I wasn't a fan because they are too strong for my liking and I didn't like the texture of the strip; it felt weird! But I suppose it does the job and freshens your breath.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!