BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Jamie T.
Woodside, NY
Omg obsessed with these things! I hate chewing gum and I'm always concerned about my breath so these are the perfect tiny solution! Plus they're so tiny and compact they can fit in literally any bag! Perfect accessory!
Kelly L.
Adams Center, NY
These are great for on the go I like to keep stuff like this in my purse and in my work bag it exceeds my expectations I've used them more than once they are great for people that travel. I would definitely buy these again!
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
These make your breath smell amazingly fresh! They can taste a bit funky to me because they are so strong but wow! I use to use them whenever I wanted to freshen my breathe whether I needed it or not I just loved them.
Marielis F.
Paterson, NJ
These strips are a perfect on the go product to leave your mouth and breathe with a fresh scent , they burn a little but that just means it's working not too pricey it's worth the cost of it , I would really recommend
Kyndra P.
Big spring
I love these little things. They really do freshen your breath! I have been using them for years and will continue. Very effective but does wear off after time leaving you needing another one. I usually purchase them at Walmart. Good alternative to a mint.
Russell T.
Tucson
Probably the most effective breath freshener out there. More effective than mints. Here's why. It's listerine. It doesn't just cover up the odor, it fights the bacteria too! That's pretty great, huh? Kinda pricey but worth it if you're looking for a date.
Courtney M.
These work okay for a temporary fix but the mouth wash is the best! The packaging is portable and convenient though. I honestly haven't used these in probably five years however they were the only option on this page.
Brianna U.
I LOVE Listerine pocket packs! They are awesome! I use them all the time, they taste so good! These little Listerine mints are really minty, but make your breath smell strong of mint. I would buy them again and again!
Eleece G.
These provide a very nice burst of freshness when you don't really have the option of brushing your teeth. They dissolve very quickly and are very strong. They cover up the smell of even very garlicky or oniony foods.
Brittney F.
I like listerine strips when they are the only option. I would not seek them out to buy. They are a little too strong for my liking and don't last very long. I probably wouldn't buy again but if offered one I might use one.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon