BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
These are great for when you are on the go. The only con about them is that they are more expensive than gum and seem not to last as long as chewing a piece of gum does. They do freshen your breath I just think it doesn't last as long as what a piece of gum or a mint would. I only usually buy these if I have a coupon.
Lamisi N.
accra
So I have very sensitive teeth and most products don’t work for me and are also extremely expensive, but this product is the best very affordable and also works perfectly will definitely recommend this
Aasia H.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
I always use this after meals that leave odor.. it's feels refreshing. The packaging is safe and secure the kids cat open it on their own. It has the burning sensation but smells amazing and after effects are good.. been using it for years people should definitely purchase this
Ania O.
St Helier, Jersey C.I.
Best mouthwash that there is and lasts for so long. My teeth get so white after a good few times of using this.
I understand that it's not for everyone because it is rather strong, but I do swear by it.

Putting teeth aside Listerine is also used for a good few other hacks!!
Janette P.
Mackay
I use these strips when I am out or on holidays and I want to freshen my teeth.  They are gentle on my teeth and provide the freshness and cleaning that I need.  I use these regularly, I keep a pack in my purse.  I purchase a pack for my suitcase whenever I travel too.
Wendy H.
These are great to have on hand when you are out and about to refresh your mouth when you cannot brush. These kill germs and our tiny enough to keep in your pockets or backpack. They're easy enough to use for my six-year-old as well. I definitely recommend these strips
Rayan Ramadan H.
Doral, FL
This is perfect!!! Is so cute and so good the price is good too and you can take this everywhere you go so that's perfect too I bought it online and I bought it every time I see there are not a lot left to use I really really recommend you to use this you would love it
Emma J.
Bristol, England
I loved this! I wish we still did them in the uk! Fresh breath with a tiny sliver of what seemed to be paper mouthwash! The future is now! Like those little chewy toothbrushes in airport loos but much much better, cheaper, nicer tasting and effective at their job!
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
I love these! They are so compact and they are great for on the go folks. Not only do you get fresh breath, but you also gain the sense of confidence and readiness for anything that comes your way. You can hangout with the friends, go to an interview or on a date with fresh breath, no concerns.
Mary C.
Perth, Ont
I found this product to be okay. The strips work short term but the freshness of breath lasts for about 10 min before I feel like i need another one. Also leaves my mouth with a weird gel like consistency. Would not recommend, better to use plain mouth wash.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!