BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Génesis G.
caracas, cs
the listerine oral care strips are the best, it allows you to always have fresh breath and the best thing is that you can have them with you at all times because they are easy to transport and do not take up much space as they are small. I recommend them
Berenice S.
I work more than 8 hours and many times in meetings outside the office, there are times when I do not have access or time to use a bath and can brush my teeth, so buy these strips of Listerine, easy to load, dissolve easily in my mouth, I feel fresh breath instinctively and I can continue talking for hours without fear of feeling bad breath. I love!
Crystal O.
East, MB
I like these pocket packs for the convenience of them. If you are out and about and unexpectedly eat something that leaves your breath smelling false they are easy to just pop in your mouth and save the day. They do have a nice strong mint taste but can get a bit spicy on the tongue. I love the little packaging and the strips come out easy.
La'Tasha B.
I used to use these when I was younger instead of gum they are really good and cheap from what I can remember only thing is I can never find them any where anymore I haven't tried online but maybe that's the only place that will have them
M O.
Maryborough QLD
I havent brought this product in ages. I think the novelty just wore off and plus I don't really consider myself to need these. When i had used them, I would often lose them in the bottom of my bag. They were also a little strong for me but great if you like that, and listerene is tradionally know for that burst of fresh clean.
Brodie R.
Great for on the go when you just finished a meal and want a quick mouth wash feel. Makes your breathe nice and fresh...:as well try and get the non alcohol ones for when you are driving cause have too many and it will come up on a breatheliser that you have been drinking when in fact you have not just took some listerine ?? 😚
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
I don't know how these got such a high review, they taste like hell, i had one in the car because I had a weird taste in my mouth and it was bordering on painful. I didn't have any water so I had to suffer through almost two hours of the taste in my mouth. Listerine should really stick to mouthwash.
Leidy P.
Los Olivos, Lima
I have used and used these "pills" very often, they are practical, fresh and above all durable, they will get you out of any trouble. I recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their breath fresh and without it being very obvious, as they are well discreet and easy to carry in your pocket or wallet.

Estas tiras se disuelven al instante, refrescando la respiración al matar los gérmenes de mal aliento. ideal para llevar en la cartera y usar cuando quieras... recuerda dar un beso libre de germenes...
Falguni K.
Chennai
These strips are a life saver. If you are in a hurry and you forgot to use a mouthwash or floss you can use this and youre good to go. it tackles problems like bad breath freshness boosts energy and plus its almost like a mouth freshner . its almost like a paper strip thats melts in your mouth.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!