BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

carla p.
Really good at getting rid of bad breathe quickly. It can be a little strong and can feel like it burns your tongue a little, however it really does do a good job!
Simone M.
Sydney
Well ladies, if there is one thing you need to keep in your handbag for date night, it would be these Listerine Pocketpaks. They are adorable and incredibly handy, not to mention discreet. I love having clean, fresh breath available to me at any time of the day or night. They are so easy to use and work super quickly and efficiently.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Listerine Pocketpaks freshen breath quickly

When the Listerine Pocketpaks first came out, I purchased them all the time. I loved the convenience of them and how indiscreet they were . I was in a new relationship so I wanted fresh breath but didn't want to make it too obvious lol . The small container has 24 strips in them and I can easily hide the container and be inconspicuous. It dissolves on my tongue within seconds and has a cool mint taste . It lasts about 20 minutes which is good .
Faria Q.
Dissolves in your mouth, very effective, and leaves your mouth smelling fresh and feeling fresh. It's a very good value, it met all my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Odlaniel B.
Of excellent quality, very efficient, I always recommend it to have a very excellent oral hygiene. Good packaging, good publicity, good precesence and fulfills all its functions.
YA'A➰. D.
A great and convenient way to freshen your breath discreetly before going into work, an interview, or hang out with friends. SO MUCH BETTER than gum and mints and they are sugar-free! They freshen your breath for a good hour or three depending on what you eat or drink. However its tooo strong and overwhelming but im fine with it but i dont think most people will agree with me on this but i love it over all its my everything literally! 0% to bad breathe hahaha
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so refreshing and so handy on the go. I remember having them when I used to go to school and I could just grab one and stick it on my tongue and feel like I'm on a beach or near the ocean. They can be very strong but that's what makes them effective. Good thing is that they come in a variety of flavors. They are affordable as well. Definitely recommend them, especially if you feel like you're about to have a strep throat, nad breath or something like that.
Stephanie N.
Me encantan estas laminas de listerine, definitivamente es uno de mis favoritos favoritos, se disuelven en la boca, una lámina es suficiente para matar los gérmenes de la boca y tener un fresco aliento, es un recipiente muy pequeño y práctico para llevar a todos los lados, en la cartera, bolsillo, para llevar al trabajo, un especial para esos momentos es que no puede cepillar inmediatamente y queremos mantener nuestra boca limpia y con buen aliento.
Soily V.
Único Enjuague Bucal con tecnología Pro-Argin para pacientes con dientes sensible 12 horas de protección contra la placa y las bacteriasayuda a mantener los dientes naturalmente blancos usarlo diariamente es lo mejor usenlo todo los dias y veran los resultados
Maria C.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
These pocket packs are very handy to carry in purse or pocket. Very minty and cool! I used to buy them in store at Sam's Club but they are no longer being carried in the store.
Is there a reason Sam's is not carrying this item in-store any more? PLEASE bring them back. It is very inconvenient to have to go online to order when I could just pick them up while shopping in-store for other items.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.