BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
When I was younger I had a friend who bought the orange one, and it had a delicious mint flavor, sweet and soft but very lasting. It's perfect to carry in your purse or something like that!
Jessica k.
Great product !! Its helps you so much when your in a hurry in the morning and dont have time to brush your teeth . You need to have this with you all the time lol i recommend this product to everyone
A must have in your pocket !!
molly H.
Plymstock, Plymouth
I have used these years ago and they definitely help if you needed to freshen your breath on the go they were perfect size to fit in your handbag! Just annoying that I can't find these in shops anymore as I'd definitely buy them!
Rogeen J.
brampton
Make my breath smell very good. Very nice to have and very easy to bring on the go. Met my expectations very well with ots super strong minty flavour. However a little too pricey. Overall a good product and i will purchase again.
Alicia A.
Xalapa
I love them, especially the originals. They are thin and refreshing, although they leave you with a weird feeling in your mouth. Another problem is that in my country are not cheap but well, it is not the most expensive in the world.
Wings &.
Abu shagara , Sharjah
Love these strips so much. They're just fun to have and keeps your hygiene on top notch. Price is great and product is just amazing. Definitely go out and buy this product cuz it's fun and amazing.
Carly H.
Milton, ON
These are SO necessary to keep in your purse at ALL times. You can pick them up anywhere, corner store grocer or drugstore. They're strong but effective and I love the freshness. I highly recommend to everyone! Keep them nearby!
hollie d.
liverpool
I remember we had these in the UK a while back and they got band because a lot of kids ended up having asthma attacks from them because they're that strong. But apart from that yeah, minty fresh
Ana K.
Hammersmith , London
Love these! So hard to get hold of in the UK these days. They bring an element of nostalgia. The thin breath strip doesn't look like much but packs a serious punch and is amazing at instantly freshening up your breath on the go!
Holly G.
basoldon
One of the best mouthwashes I have ever used .it never has let me done with keeping my mouth fresh , minty and smelling good all day .the price is not expensive at all .i get my one from boots
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!