BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Aisha I.
Kuwait , Farwaniyah
Provide Instant fresh breath ✅
These strip Kill 99.9 % bacteria ✅
It's Sugar free ✅
They have different flavors
available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT .
Great product 👍 if you have bad breath problem you have to buy this.
Julissa H.
Muy importante es el listerine pocket packs en la iguiene diaria. Aveces estamos en ka calle comemos algo que puede darnos mal aliento y tenemos esta herramienta que es solo jalar una tira y listo estamos salvados
Yusmary V.
Is an excellent product. Leaves a pleasant fresh feeling. I have used oral rinses of this brand before. I have good impression of the product, and my family also. To my taste has good presentation the product, and the colors are nice.
I would compare it again without a doubt
Caty G.
Barcelona
What can i say about this. Affordable, best smell and taste, Durability. The best way to carry your teeth and mouth clean for any ocasion. I used it repeatedly. 100% recommend for those who like that fresh feeling on their mouth all the time.
Rocío M.
San Juan del Puerto
There is no doubt it helps cleaning my teeth, tongue, etc. Nevertheless, I have only used it four or five times because its flavour is too strong. The first time I used it, my tongue was itching and my entire mouth hurted. After that, I mixed it with water to make it lighter, but I just can't. Sorry but I can only give it three stars.
Daniela R.
Bogotá
I use this strips a willed ago but I remember was a great experience, very effective the  smell and the fresh effects are durable I feel satisfied with the results
Miriam C.
Love these! They're tiny and easy to carry around whenever you go. I keep one little pack in every bag/purse!
They make your breath smell minty fresh! And they taste great too!
Overall I really like them! :)
Barbara G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Estás láminas son lo máximo. Te permite tener un aliento suave y perfecto en pocos instantes.

Es muy fácil de usar, solo debes colocarla en la lengua y listo, tu aliento será lo máximo. Comencé a usarlas desde el colegio y hasta la universidad, me encantan y las recomiendo.
Evelyne T.
Toronto
Very minty but it does the w. Love the packaging and i have been using this on and off for a while. It boast your confidence with fresh breath but its too minty sometimes. I would buy this again. Wish it comes with different flavours
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I try always have this on my bags. When I dont bring my toothbrush to work I like to still feel clean and this does the trick. when exercising I also like to have this before running. The are affordable, I do recommend to others definitely. I normally find this at Walmart.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!