BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
These freshen your breath faster, quicker, and more effectively than any gum or mint on the market! Just pop one in and you'll feel like you've just spent a minute gargling your favorite Listerine mouthwash, even if you're on the go! Such a convenient product if you need to quickly freshen your breath after a lunch break!
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
So this oral strips really blown my mind away. I love it, cause it keeps my mouth fresh all day long. After meal, after coffee, after ... whatever after i will had, if I just feel there is a need for this, I just take it out, and this little dude never fails me. I have nothing against the packaging. It doesn't affect the coolness it gives on me. I surely love to buy this again.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love these laminas of listerine, definitivamnte is one of my favorite products, they are dissolved in the mouth, a lamina is enough to kill the germs of the mouth and to have a fresh breath, is a very small and practical container to carry to all sides, In the wallet, pocket, to take to work, to special for those moments is that we can not brush immediately and we want to keep our mouth clean and with good breath, I buy it in industrial quantities XD, This pack has a cost of approximately $ 46, but they last a lot.
Tanisha C.
calgary, AB
If you use gum often to freshen your breath. Go grab your gum and make your way to your trash can immediately. This is a staple in my purse, car, and wallet.  I love it because it's small but powerful. Big things do come in small packages, Purchase the minty flavor. It's strong kills germs and doesn't throw off the taste of anything you eat or driink afterwards.
Zoe T.
I love keeping these in my purse! So easy to freshen up my breath quickly as an alternative to gum, since chewing gum isn't always professional or convenient. Just pop a sheet in (I put mine on the roof of my mouth so that it doesn't burn my tongue) and within a few seconds my mouth feels like I just rinsed with mouthwash!
Andrew K.
Athens
These nifty pocket packs are good to have in your handbag for any occasion when you might need them. They're small and don't take up too much space-- I usually have a pack in my bag for when I need them (eg after a coffee) and I've found them to be a nice alternative to gum and mints because they're not sitting in the bottom of your bag rolling around and getting squashed. The only down side apart from the price is that the minty freshness doesn't last as long as gum does.
Jorge F.
Even though I take good
care of my oral health, brushing 2-3 times a day, flossing every day, and
getting my 6 month cleanings, I still need some help with my breath. I like to chew gum or eat mints, but there are times when
this is not appropriate. When I am in a meeting or somewhere that I plan to do
a lot of talking, I like my breath to be fresh, but I don’t want to worry about hiding my
gum under my tongue.
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
Listerine Pocket Paks breath strips have now become a hot favorite in my family members. While my children just love its minty flavour, my husband used them to cover up for his smoke odor. The only downside of Listerine Pocket Paks breath strips – according to me it that it is indeed a little expensive. But I guess – not too much when compared to its benefits.
nakeisha k.
This is such a great on the go product. I love the way it freshens your breath instantly. This is just perfect for the on the go individual and you don't need to use the rest room as with the liquid mouth wash. You can just pop one in and just let it melt. Awesome
Karina B.
This product is very intense flavor, quite refreshing, perfect if you are in the street and you have bad breath ... I recommend it for those who like that intense but refreshing taste ... I do not like it very much
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon