BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
These pocket packs are very handy to carry in purse or pocket. Very minty and cool! I used to buy them in store at  but they are no longer being carried in the store.  .
Jazmin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to say these are perfect to have on you at all times it’s super small and convenient perfect for your handbag, super affordable and makes your mouth feel super fresh and takes away your smelly breath.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product works well. It left a good minty taste in my mouth, and it’s great to use after you smoke or eat. Overall I was completely satisfied with these pocket packs. I would recommend it to others.
Samantha G.
Makes my teeth very sensitive and causes a lot of pain when eating - it definitely has nice packaging but I’m very disappointed as it has more downs than ups to this product.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
I love these things they work amazing. They do exactly what they say they freshen your mouth and makes your mouth smell amazing. It is so easy to do and a great product to use. I recommend this product to anyone you should go try it out because you will not regret it.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
These freshen your breath faster, quicker, and more effectively than any gum or mint on the market! Just pop one in and you'll feel like you've just spent a minute gargling your favorite Listerine mouthwash, even if you're on the go! Such a convenient product if you need to quickly freshen your breath after a lunch break!
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
So this oral strips really blown my mind away. I love it, cause it keeps my mouth fresh all day long. After meal, after coffee, after ... whatever after i will had, if I just feel there is a need for this, I just take it out, and this little dude never fails me. I have nothing against the packaging. It doesn't affect the coolness it gives on me. I surely love to buy this again.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love these laminas of listerine, definitivamnte is one of my favorite products, they are dissolved in the mouth, a lamina is enough to kill the germs of the mouth and to have a fresh breath, is a very small and practical container to carry to all sides, In the wallet, pocket, to take to work, to special for those moments is that we can not brush immediately and we want to keep our mouth clean and with good breath, I buy it in industrial quantities XD, This pack has a cost of approximately $ 46, but they last a lot.
Tanisha C.
calgary, AB
If you use gum often to freshen your breath. Go grab your gum and make your way to your trash can immediately. This is a staple in my purse, car, and wallet.  I love it because it's small but powerful. Big things do come in small packages, Purchase the minty flavor. It's strong kills germs and doesn't throw off the taste of anything you eat or driink afterwards.
Zoe T.
I love keeping these in my purse! So easy to freshen up my breath quickly as an alternative to gum, since chewing gum isn't always professional or convenient. Just pop a sheet in (I put mine on the roof of my mouth so that it doesn't burn my tongue) and within a few seconds my mouth feels like I just rinsed with mouthwash!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon