BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
These have not been a favorite, they are too strong for my taste and don't last too long. I do like how the packaging is small and travel friendly you can fit this anywhere but that is all I really liked about this product.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I remember being in middle school when these came out and were super popular. The cinnamon one tasted OK, but the rest of the flavors weren't so great. AND, all of the flavors left a weird film on your tongue and roof of your mouth. This is why I deducted starts.
Nicole E.
Boston
They're fine. Idk if they actually kill germs, but they taste pretty good and make your breathe smell nice. I wouldn't buy these, but my dad keeps them in his car so sometimes I'll use one if I'm feeling bored. Just brush regularly and floss and you'll be fine.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
Like to keep these on hand to freshen my breath throughout the day. The flavor is a bit intense at first, but dissipates easily, leaving fresh breath behind. Have purchased in the past and will continue to. Would recommend.
Karina S.
These things burn the second they hit your mouth. While I hate that it is harsh it does work and I am a repeat user and it dos not meet my expectations when I first tried the strips. There's room for improvement definitely.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
These are quick and easy! A great option if you are in a rush and need to freshen your breath between class periods or work breaks. I always keep some in my purse just in case I need a touch up sometime throughout the day.
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I am a fan of listerine but once they made a pocket size oral strip, that was a game changer. Sometimes you don't want to be obvious, chewing on gum but you want that mouth freshness. This is where the oral strips come into place. great product! really like it.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
The strip park of Listerine is much more palatable than the liquid Listerine. It packs a punch but doesn't take your breath away. It is also very convenient and beneficial in freshening your breath while away from home, or after a meal that includes onions or garlic!
Holly G.
I used to have these in high school and I absolutely loved them! They were very effective at keeping breath fresh but they were SOOO minty! We would even dare each other to try an eat more than 1 because they were so minty!
Yara A.
Charlotte, NC
I keep these in my car and they're great for when you need it need to freshen up they taste good they're decent sized and the flavor choices are great! I would definitely recommend this and I would definitely buy it again!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!