BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I definitely like this product. It's easy to keep in my car or in my purse so I always have fresh breath. I have some I keep at the house as well. They are easy to share with your friends as well. They definitely are a must buy.
Arianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always thought these things were so cool. Even when I was young, I remember wanting these aha. But they totally do the job. They are very minty and leave my breath feeling very clean and fresh. Easy to use and carry around!
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Listerine oral car strips are the best. You can bring them anywhere with you you can put them in your pocket they're very convenient when you forget to brush your teeth. Sometimes they're very minty and make your breath fresh.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
They give a fresh breath but leave a film in your mouth that I don't care for . I was pretty disappointed with them and probably will not purchase them again . If they didn't leave behind a film they would be a great product .
June L.
Piscataway, NJ
These are a godsend in the morning when I have to interact with classmates while having coffee breath! They make my breath really minty and fresh instead of having the bad coffee smell to it. I've already repurchased it twice.
Ana R.
Love how convenient these are! If you go out to eat and need to refresh your breath boom! Lol...also love that i can get these and not have a huge bottle taking space in my tiny bathroom vanity. Love this brand and recommend!
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
These strips are ideal if you really feel like you smell. However the times I've tried all different flavors they are all just too strong and minty for me. No matter the flavor you always get a strong strong mouth wash taste
Amy V.
I like this product simply because the packaging is so tiny that you can throw it into your pocket, purse, or back pocket. It really does leave your breath feeling fresh and clean! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ryelee R.
Weeping Water, NE
Make my teeth feel so good! And so clean! Met my expectations and then some!!! I love this product with all that I am. The packaging isn't the best but that doesn't meant the product isn't so a 10/10. The packaging couldn't be better!
TaylorRae M.
These strips are a little strong, but definitely a life saver on the mornings where you forget to brush your teeth! Comes in a nice little package for easy and convenient travel! Only a few bucks and definitely a life saver.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!