BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are great after you eat and you feel like you need to brush your teeth I buy it at my grocery stores oral care I'll it is very effective and has always met my expectations I would buy more and bough many of these in the past
Kristina Q.
I bought these to put in my purse for after meals, they worked well for about 30 minutes after using one. They were a tad more gentle than the mouthwash. It did meet my expectations, it performs about the same as the mouthwash. I would recommend to others as it freshened my breath without the need to brush and rinse.
Huda A.
Manassas , VA
I like to keep my breath fresh on the go and these are convenient for travel or when away from a bathroom. The only problem I have is that I don't like the after taste this leaves. I realize that listerine works to get rid of the "bad" bacteria, but the taste is too much.
Melissa B.
I love these little pocket breath fresheners. They are less obvious and messy than a spray, and they dissolve quickly versus a mint. So I can pop one of these in and not worry about chewing on a mint while talking to someone or trying to spray and not smudge my lipstick!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Keeps your breath minty fresh that's for sure. Not quite in love with the fact that when you keep them in your bag all the strips end up sticking together but if I'm in a bind they work. Not too pricey so I would keep using them.
Charity D.
Im on the fence about these. They are similar to the mouthwash but the way they dissolve on your tongue doesnt leave your mouth feeling as fresh as the mouthwash does. Also, they are very strong and some people may not be able to tolerate that. They are very handy though.
Kalaisha R.
Queens New York
They are awesome especially when you don't feel like chewing gum they are good value and they be a tad expensive but it's worth it I'm not disappointed with this product and all I would most definitely recommend this to others
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I definitely like this product. It's easy to keep in my car or in my purse so I always have fresh breath. I have some I keep at the house as well. They are easy to share with your friends as well. They definitely are a must buy.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
I have always loved oral care strips, because as I child my grandma would always have them on her and offer them to me. These are nostalgic and i like them much more than gum because it's a quick, effective way for fresh breath.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Listerine oral car strips are the best. You can bring them anywhere with you you can put them in your pocket they're very convenient when you forget to brush your teeth. Sometimes they're very minty and make your breath fresh.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.