BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
I love these things!!!! They are so easy to pop in your mouth on the go! If you need a quick refresher after a meal or out on a date, this is the go to. Just as strong as the mouthwash, I think it could even cover onions and garlic! This is something I definitely will re buy over and over again.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I like to use these in the middle of the day when I'm running around and not at home, so I can freshen my breath quickly. It does work well and leaves you with fresh breath, I think the price of these are fair.
Taylor M.
Orland Park, IL
As a kid I remember feeling like these were a treat when we found them in my parents' car. They cool down your mouth and provide long lasting freshness that doesn't require the work of chewing gum or the chalky texture of traditional mints.
Tatum S.
These little guys are a life saver for that bad breathe after a good meal. I don't have a toothbrush with me 25/7 so these come in handy. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes they have a weird after taste after they dissolve.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
These strips are great! Keep them everywhere and use anytime. They are perfect for travel, easy to use too. They can be a little pricey so I try to buy the multi packs and whenever possible use a coupon or buy on sale. Recommend to everyone!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I started using these when they came out years ago. They're actually are very well. They make your breath instantly fresh. They are kind of pricey but they do the job. They also tend to run out quickly which is a downside but I do enjoy them
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
These things are literally so intense. You put one in your mouth and you have the freshest breath for a week. Seriously you could probably eat a clove if garlic with some anchovies and pop one of these bad boys in and nobody would ever know.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
I love the convenience of these! I used to vary a pack in my purse at all times (for emergencies or after eating) but it always seemed to make my mouth kind of sticky. It does work to help your breath smell food for a little while after
Mia B.
Diberville, MS
I used these a lot ad a child. My grandmother always had a pack in her purse and the melting sensation on your tongue was cool. Ever since, I pick a pack up every time I'm at the grocery store. Small pack size makes it easy to squeeze in every purse, backpack, or center console!
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
These pockets trips are extremely strong but they work very efficiently. They're in tensely convenient and easy to carry around definitely exceed expectation and was not expensive. Good recommendation for those that want something on the go.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!