BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Amanda V.
Millington
Whoever invented these is not only a genius but a lifesaver!!! I get some of these just about every time I see them; use them when I'm in class just in case my breath starts stinking; which it usually does because I am a smoker. I just love these!!!
Stephanie B.
Lake City, FL
My on the go life savers! I’m very clean when it comes to my mouth and with working with the public on a regular basis it’s good to have! I don’t have to worry about what I eat for lunch because there babies do the job! Fresh breath for the win!!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
I haven't got to try these yet but it wouldn't let me choose another listerine product. I do think there products are great and really help with germs but I always buy the off brand because it's so much cheaper and has the same exact ingredients
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
I love these things!!!! They are so easy to pop in your mouth on the go! If you need a quick refresher after a meal or out on a date, this is the go to. Just as strong as the mouthwash, I think it could even cover onions and garlic! This is something I definitely will re buy over and over again.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
These are great for on the go or at work and can't chew gum! They freshen your breath perfectly after lunch or even when you just want a fresh breath to have a meeting with someone! I would buy again for sure!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I used to be obsessed with these strips because they were the least obvious when it came to freshening the breath asap. They are about $2-3 for a single pack of about 24(?), but i think it's pricey. It has different flavors, and all are strong, but they honestly don't last as long as a piece of gum.
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
These are kind of a random review but oh well! I like these. They're inexpensive easy to use and effective. I keep them in my purse for on the go and let's be honest there's days we all forget to brush. I love using these after meals especially.
felicity w.
Great for freshening up your breath. Aldo great for on the go! Just pop a couple in your purse and youre good! It does have a bit if a a strong mint flavir which can burn your tongue so if you are sensitive to that i dont recommend that to you.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Listerine Pocketpaks not only freshen your breath, but they have the same antiseptic properties as Listerine. It helps moisturize my throat during the heated dry air of winter and the cooled environment in the summer. By the way it has enough gusto to keep you awake during boring meetings or lectures. Bottom line, It is great!!!
Cassidy S.
Burns so good haha. These are very handy little strips when you need fresh breath in a pinch. They work much better than gum and last longer, but don't take more than one or two at a time or your mouth will be on fire and your eyes will be watering uncontrollably. Bad MS experiment haha!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!