BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
They are quite strong, and a little harsh...but when I need to freshen my breath in a pinch, they are the way to go. They are very effective, and I plan to keep some in my desk at work, to pop after lunch or before meetings. A few more flavors would be a nice change, but mint is definitely fresh
Andrea E.
Very easy to take with you if you're on the go and need something quick. But I personally feel like it doesn't do much for you and goes away in minutes. But the idea is great and like I said it is useful when you're in a rush and need something quick.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
Super useful for anyone who is in a role of being around people all day. Just keep these in your purse, and you won't ever feel self conscious after the mid-afternoon Starbucks latte. Pretty good effect, confident packaging, and good price. Love it!
Rachel H.
I love this products! It's definitely not long lasting, but if you're going into an interview, or something, it will definitely help your breath stay fresh temporarily :). Much better than altoids because you can really hide this film on your tongue
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
This is by far my favorite mouthwash, the Listerine in the blue. This is also been a lifesaver as over the years I have had a couple cavities and this actually helped them from getting infected which then causes pain. So this is an awesome awesome product total of thumbs up you should try it.
Tracy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for on the road! They're easy to put in any purse or pocket and they dissolve in the mouth quickly for fresh breathe immediately. I would recommend for interviews or important events where you don't want to be caught with bad breath.
Elizabeth O.
girard
I love this product. I have been using it for a long time. Although it is very strong at first, it quickly lightens up and leaves my mouth feeling very refreshing. It is reasonably priced and I will continue to purchase this item for years to come!
Amanda V.
Millington
Whoever invented these is not only a genius but a lifesaver!!! I get some of these just about every time I see them; use them when I'm in class just in case my breath starts stinking; which it usually does because I am a smoker. I just love these!!!
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
SO convenient. Perfect size for traveling and on the go freshening up! Good value, Good price point. The flavor is not too harsh but just right. Maybe would suggest a multi flavor pack in one, so you can choose the flavor of your mood, HAHA. Awesome product.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!