BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
These aren't the exact ones I use to purchase but Listerine Pocket Paks Strips were my go to product for being on the go. They were gentle but yet tingly. It always kept my mouth feeling fresh. It did exactly what it were suppose to do. Yes I would buy this product again.
Becky N.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm personally a fan of the spearmint flavor of these fresh strips. I felt they were very strong, but does the trick! I am a first time user, but I think I prefer the listerine breath sprays. But definitely worth the try if you like a strong taste of mint.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little oral care strips are incredibly powerful in taste and leave my mouth feeling fresh for a long time. I bought these at the local drugstore in the 12pk to take with me while traveling so I could forego a tooth brushing experience in public restrooms until I'd be able to get to the hotel.
Morgan M.
Oh my gosh these things sure pack a punch! They are such a great value for what they do! They are little strips that you put on your tongue whenever you need to freshen up your breath. Right away they can be a bit much but that feeling quickly subsides!
Katelyn W.
These are great! I don't always like to chew gum when I need a quick refresh and these are so easy. They are packaged nice. They aren't too pricey. I would def recommend to people who can't chew gum because they are long lasting and make you feel great
Wandymar D.
Love that these are portable and that you can take them anywhere and have fresh breath everywhere you go. No matter what you eat put one of these strips in your mouth and your mouth will feel fresh again. If you don't like the listerine smell or taste you will not like these they are pretty strong.
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
Listerine pocket packs are just that packs a clean mouth burst for hours from this tiny strip! Perfect for sharing! I'll admit they are powerful and a little harsh but worth the freshness. They are available almost anywhere, i pick mine up at Walgreen mostly but to alot of times at any gas station.
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
I try to have these in store every time I walk out the door. So easy to slip on in your mouth after a meal. And it so small it can fit practically anywhere leaves mouth feeling as if you just brushed your teeth!!
Mia R.
Used to use these all the time as a kid and once you get past the burning feeling on your tongue the product definitely refreshes your mouth! Would not say it is as useful as brushing your teeth or using mouth wash but more effective than taking a mint!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
They are quite strong, and a little harsh...but when I need to freshen my breath in a pinch, they are the way to go. They are very effective, and I plan to keep some in my desk at work, to pop after lunch or before meetings. A few more flavors would be a nice change, but mint is definitely fresh
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!