BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
This things will give the fresh breath you need in seconds when you are out and about. I usually buy these by the single pack and they are so small and convenient to just throw in your purse or even your pants pocket and go. Comes in handle if you spend your days talking face to face to a lot of people.
Susan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Listetine Pocket Strips are good for when u you have eaten something with garlic and your garlic breathe is unbearable. After popping a strp in ur mouth it stings for a bit, that's just how much of a punch it brings.
Miq B.
Tempe, AZ
These are my absolute favorite! I'm a hairstylist and I'm always on the go I'm lucky if I get to eat during the day and when I do I don't want to come back to my client with bad breath. They are easy to use and leave your mouth clean like you just brushed and mouthwashed.
Ashlie M.
These are amazing they really help make your breath smell good the only thing is is that the kind of burn your tongue a little bit right when you put it on not too bad at all like it's just like a little staying in then you're fine it's but they are pretty good
Jacqueline L.
They are great for on the go although they can burn a bit if you put it too far back on your tongue. I would definitely say to use them if you are not able to get to a bathroom to brush your teeth. I would maybe turn it into a gel capsule instead of paper
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
These aren't the exact ones I use to purchase but Listerine Pocket Paks Strips were my go to product for being on the go. They were gentle but yet tingly. It always kept my mouth feeling fresh. It did exactly what it were suppose to do. Yes I would buy this product again.
Miranda R.
Jacksonville, FL
I keep these in every purse so that I always have them on hand. It's rude to be chewing gum in a social situation in order to freshen your breath; these strips solve that problem with a bare minimum of fuss. I love the packaging as they are easy to dispense and I would absolutely purchase them again!
Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
I have used these only a handful of times. However, I cannot get used to them. They seem more like candy to me. It was a little disappointing. It helps freshen breath for maybe a total of 15 minutes . I probably would not recommend this product to others.
Monique J.
I don't like the aftertaste of these. They do serve the purpose and do work giving you fresh breath. They're easy to pack in your pocket or purse because they are so compact. I definitely think if you want something easy to carry these will definitely work.
Katherine B.
I ALWAYS keep some of these in my purse, in my car, in my pocket. So much better and classier than chewing gum, and they keep your breath feeling extra fresh any time of day! They are quick and easy to use, plus the package is so small, they fit anywhere!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon