BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Gaby L.
Now if you really want super crazy fresh breath these will do just that! I personally am not crazy about them because of how strong the mint flavor is. But if I need one I'll pop one of these strips in my mouth and boom! Instant fresh breath. And the nice this is they melt in your mouth so fast unlike traditional mints.
Danielle W.
These are very convenient to have for a quick freshen up. The packaging is small so you can take it anywhere. The strips are gentle and effective at destroying bad breath. The only thing I can think of for how to improve this product is perhaps more flavors and maybe some for kids.
Kaitlin F.
these are like my favorite thing if I'm on the go and I don't have time to brush my teeth I'll use this and will help keep my breath smelled clean and I get all my brush my teeth I'll be asleep but you're like my favorite more people to use it causes a lot of people is that he brought like a dumpster but my bear thing
Stephanie W.
This product is great! They are perfect for when you have just ate something that has made your breath go sour or if you just need a pick me up. The taste is VERY strong, however, I feel that's what makes it effective for freshening up your breath. Definitely worth it!
Kasey O.
I've used other brands to try and rid bad breath but no other brands work nearly as well as listerine. Bad breath is disgusting so I keep these in my purse and pull them out from time to time at work and it keeps me confident that no one is smelling bad breath from me!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
The best thing about these is that they moisturize your mouth. I think they are intended to make your breath fresh and clean smelling, but they also leave your mouth feeling moist. If you are constantly thirsty or feel like your mouth is always dry, give these a try!
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
These are so refreshing. They leave your breath smelling minty fresh. I always carry these around in every purse. Since i like drinking a lot of coffee they come in handy. We all know that nasty taste coffee has and we wouldn't want that taste in out mouth all day.
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To me, fresh breath is must for everyone! Everyone should care about it and take the necessary steps to maintain it, enter pocket strips! These have been my go-to since I started working. Much more professional than chewing gum and far more effective. These actually leave your mouth feeling clean, not just minty.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Love the listerine strip really small and easy to carry around when you go out. For first date kiss or even after every meal if you need a fresh breath. The only thing is this is a strong mint other than that is a great mint!
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love these for when you want to ensure your breath is fresh and clean but are in a more professional situation where you don't want to chew gum. I keep at minimum two in my purse in case I run out of one I always have the backup there plus they are easy to share
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!