BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
I have used these off and on for years. They are super convenient, easy, and really handy to have if you don't want to brush your teeth at random times! Love to have these in my bag, for the moments when you just get an odd taste in your mouth, or a mouth full of someone's perfume.
Waryn F.
I have been using Listerine for the longeat time. When I don't have room to keep the to go mouth wash with me I always have listerine strips. Being a server I tend to drink coffee a lot at work and having to go right to a table after I ALWAYS keep listerine stripa in my apron.
Kristina S.
These are great for like the first 10 minutes, great minty and fresh, BUT then i feel like i have a weird aftertaste. Personally I am a gun chewer for many reasons. So this is great while it lasts for those who need a quick fix. Not sure if it really is going to fight that bad breath.
Morgan Taylor H.
Gridley
I have never been the hugest fan of these strips. One of those reasons being that my mouth and gums are sensitive and these strips always burn my mouth and make my tongue tingle. So I would stick to breath mints or mouthwash over these. If they could come out with a gentler flavor, I would definitely consider retrying them.
Christy P.
Londonderry
i usually buy the mint one in these because theyre great for on the go they make your mouth refreshed and smell good this company packages them very well and i highly recommend these if your in a hurry and cant brush your teeth just put a pack of these in your car purse etc.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
OK to me these are gross. Sorry it made me want to gag . I had one yesterday after thinking maybe I just didn't give it a chance but nope. I wouldn't buy this over a stick of gum. I don't feel a difference in freshness of breath after either . For me I wouldn't repurchase .
Krista B.
Johnson city, TN
I like this a lot, any time I'm feeling insecure or feel like I may have bad breath I always pop one of these in my mouth and within seconds it dissolves and leaves me with great smelling breath! I wish they would make the packs hold more strips but I think they work great.
Erika J.
Fort Collins
I personally find these to be a little overpowering. The concept is great, but I prefer gum. I don't like how they get stuck to the roof of my mouth, it feels like getting bread stuck to the roof of your mouth and then you can't get it off. If they would make flavors that were less intense I would definitely use them.
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
These strips are breath taking literally. They are such a good product to have in your purse. These strips are very promising for fresh breathe and I use them a lot. I feel so fresh after using them and they're not nasty. Everytime I see these on the shelf I grab them :)
Danielle W.
These are very convenient to have for a quick freshen up. The packaging is small so you can take it anywhere. The strips are gentle and effective at destroying bad breath. The only thing I can think of for how to improve this product is perhaps more flavors and maybe some for kids.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!