BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
Cleveland, GA
When I worked as a waitress I constantly kept these small packs in my apron. Nothing is worse than a waitress who clearly has been eating and didn't brush their teeth right after, however on long 12-hour shifts that isn't always an option. So if I were on the run from my lunch break to greet a table, just pop one of these in and go!
Ana V.
These are okay in a pinch. I tend to prefer the liquid mouthwash because I can really give it a good swishing through my mouth.
You definitely have to be able to gather some spit in your mouth for these and they just don't really freshen my entire mouth the way the liquid does.
But hey, in a pinch, I'd use it without hesitation.
Kiley C.
These are great for on the go! Not everyone likes to bring a toothbrush in public, so these are nice to put in your mouth after lunch or before a meeting. They're definitely VERY strong when you put them in, itd be nice to tone that down, but its just the Listerine doing it's job.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
I used these years ago.. They pack a SERIOUS punch like the liquid mouth wash.. Depending on what you've eaten they'll knock out ALL bad breath and freshen you up.. I bought mine at Walmart or a Convenient Store... When I need something like a "QUICK BREATH FRESHENER" I get these.
Theresa A.
I absolutely adore this little individual strips. The packet is perfect to stick in my purse and carry along with me wherever I go. So, when I am out and about I never have to worry about fresh breath.
Samie M.
These pocket pack strips take me back to the nineties. They work great and have a strong minty flavor that helps hide any unwanted odors in my mouth. I love that I only need one strip and that it melts quickly. I don't love the texture of the rice paper while ya melting, though.
Angie W.
These are great in a pinch or after lunch or dinner on the go. They definitely pack a punch, so if you aren't a fan of the strength of Listerine, these are not for you! They do however, do a great job of freshening breath quickly. I like to use them at work in between clients.
Waryn F.
I have been using Listerine for the longeat time. When I don't have room to keep the to go mouth wash with me I always have listerine strips. Being a server I tend to drink coffee a lot at work and having to go right to a table after I ALWAYS keep listerine stripa in my apron.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these pocket packs and I get them from Walmart at a reasonable price. They make my mouth feel so refreshed. My son smokes and recommended that he use the pocket packs and he loves them. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ashley C.
I have used these off and on for years. They are super convenient, easy, and really handy to have if you don't want to brush your teeth at random times! Love to have these in my bag, for the moments when you just get an odd taste in your mouth, or a mouth full of someone's perfume.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!