BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
Didnt do anything, i mean for me its a little gimmicky. Maybe if youre the type of person that needs to be on every people faces. But its a NAY for me
Brandie B.
Love these! They give you unbelievably fresh breath immediately. Great for any moment you need or want fresh breath and are unable to brush your teeth.
Brittnie V.
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash. My boyfriend and I always have mouthwash in our house to keep out the plaque and to keep our breath smelling great.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
These are favorite. They are so easy to put in your purse and you can just pop them in your mouth without having to chew gum. They and just as strong.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These things are literally evil. They burn your tongue and your taste buds. But I still use them because they work. There is some pain included though.
Jasmine H.
Listerine will never disappoint me. Their products are amazing. I can't be without these oral strips. keeps my mouth fresh and ready for the world
Claire H.
West Warwick , RI
So fresh so clean keeps my smile looking mean. And by mean I mean clean and fresh. Gotta have good breath at all times as I work in customer service
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Such a diffrent product! It actually keeps your breath smell fresh and helps keep the gunck off your teeth. I love this because my teeth fwel strong!
icelean r.
You can't have enough of Listerine is great for after brushing or just after eating or days your mouth Is dry I love to have enough for guest as well
Valerie P.
Bronx, NY
Great product to use on the go. Especially after having food or drinks that cause some mouth odors. Perfect to use when you are out drinking as well.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!