BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Erika M.
I used to use these when I was in high school, they were my favorite then but I dont use them anymore. I liked the minty taste it gave me all the time.
Kaytlyn H.
I used to love these. I had a pack all the time, they are small to take with you and freshen break so quick. I don't even remember seeing them anymore.
Ann k K.
Baxterville
First I like to keep these in my purse. For easy fresh breathe when on the go. They are easy to use and it’s better then carrying a bottle of mouthwash
Sophie S.
Bay City
I LOVE THESE STRIPS!! Thought they are super sticky and have a super strong mint at first they work SUPER well and I would definitely recommend these!
Nita-Pita S.
Miami
Whenever I go out to eat I don't want to be afraid to eat what I like and want. So I buy these so I can eat what I want and not worry about bad breath
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips Cool Mint great while out and about after you eat or if it's a night out an drinking, these work great kills bad breath instantly.
Becky H.
These are great to Take Along to refresh your breath especially good if you work and are on your way to a meeting and need your breath to be refreshed.
Fareeza B.
Jamaica, NY
I've been using this since I was a kid I love how thin it is and how refreshing that one little strip Is too and it's so handy u can't out it anywhere
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I love that these are easy to take on the go so that I always have fresh breath. I do wish that I could find them in more stores, and in more flavors.
Brandie B.
Love these! They give you unbelievably fresh breath immediately. Great for any moment you need or want fresh breath and are unable to brush your teeth.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.