BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Rachel M.
Handy little strips to have in your purse or pocket. If you had a meal just pop on in and boom fresh breath, but be warned these bad boys are super strong.
Piret R.
The sheets are really thin but once you put them on your tongue they melt away immediately and gives you a fresh breath that lasts for awhile. I love them.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
Handy and easy to use. Pocket packs are amazing to just slip in your mouth and go about your business and not have to worry about any lingering smells. Lol
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
These were so popular when i was in high school. If you didn't have time to brush it gave you fresh breath. You only needed one as they were really strong.
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I live these little on the go mouth refreshed, as I call them. They not only taste good, but don't make me worry about my breath when speaking with others.
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
Who hasn't used these little things? It was okay for what it was but I didn't like how it felt in my mouth and I also felt like it had a weird after taste.
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Super minty and they stick to the roof of your mouth. There gross and feel gummy in the mouth but are minty so it tastes ever grosses. Would not recommend.
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love these strips to help freshen my breath. They are so easy to use and quick. They work perfectly for after lunch before returning to a busy classroom.
stephanie c.
I simply pop one of these in mouth and instantly feels fresh and like I just washed my mouth and teeth without having to go through the trouble of chewing
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
 Do you think you're correct feeling nice and fresh without having to worry about something To chew on They melt away and your tongue superquick
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon